Fores's new guide for foreigners, containing the most complete and accurate description of the cities of London and Westminster, and their environs, that has yet been offered to the public ... In French and English, with or without a map of London ...
- 2d ed.
- London, S.W. Fores [179-?]
- Physical Description:
- , vii, vii, vii, vii, 131, 131 p. fold. map. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 F6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
Title pages in French and English. French t.-p. begins: Nouveau guide des étrangers ...
First [?] ed. published 1789--cf. Brit. Mus. Cat.; map in this ed. dated 1789.
English and French on opposite pages, numbered in duplicate.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Fores, Samuel William, 1761-1838, Fores's new guide for foreigners,, [179-?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.