Morgan, John H. (John Holdsworth), An account of the aurora borealis,, 
- An account of the aurora borealis, seen near Cambridge, October the 24th, 1847: together with those of September 21, 1846, and March 19, 1847, seen at the Cambridge Observatory. With twelve coloured engravings. By John H. Morgan ... and John T. Barber ...
- Cambridge, Macmillan, Barclay, and Macmillan; .
London, G. Bell .
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 19,  p., 2 . XII col. plates. 27 cm. (In case 28 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQC971.7 G6 M6+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Original wrappers with paper label.
BAC : Some plates signed J. Andrews.
BAC : Text printed by Thomas Herrild; plates printed by C. Chabot.
Imprint date from British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.