Seaman, William (Auctioneer), A catalogue of the curious and valuable collection of natural & artificial curiosities, prints and paintings in the extensive Museums, of Mr. John Boulter , 
- A catalogue of the curious and valuable collection of natural & artificial curiosities, prints and paintings in the extensive Museums, of Mr. John Boulter : which will sold by auction, on the premises of William Seaman, on Wednesday, 12th of September, 1804, and following days : which may be viewed on Friday, Sept. 7th, and following day, from ten to four o'clock.
- [Yarmouth] : [William Seaman], 
Yarmouth : Beart, printer
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages ; 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8640 .N6 v. 27Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Getty provenance index databases, sale catalog Br-289
Date of sale: September 9, 1904.
Place of sale: Yarmouth.
BAC: British Art Center copy is annotated in graphite with sale prices for some lots. The volume bound in contemporary quarter calf.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Art auctions -- England -- Yarmouth -- Catalogs.Boulter, John, active 1804 -- Art collection -- Catalogs.Decorative arts -- Catalogs.Drawing, British -- Catalogs.Drawing, European -- Catalogs.Natural history -- Catalogs and collections.Northwick, John Rushout, Baron, 1770-1859 -- Bookplate.Painting, British -- Catalogs.Painting, European -- Catalogs.
- Auction catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.