Scott, Jun., Mr, Catalogue of the intire cabinet of Robert Udney of Udny, Esq. lately deceased, brought from his seat at Teddington , 
- Catalogue of the intire cabinet of Robert Udney of Udny, Esq. lately deceased, brought from his seat at Teddington : part II. containing the valuable library & capital books of prints ... : which will be sold by auction, by Mr. Scott, Jun. under the direction of Mr. T. Philipe, at his rooms, in Warwick Street, Golden Square, adjoining the chapel : on Friday, the 11th June, 1802, and two following days, (Sunday excepted,) at twelve o'clock.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Catalogue of the entire cabinet of Robert Udney of Udny, Esq. lately deceased
- [London] : [Mr. Scott], 
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8640 .N6 v. 31 no. 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lugt, F. Répertoire des catalogues de ventes publiques, 6465
Date of sale: June 11-June 13, 1802.
Place of sale: London.
BAC: British Art Center copy is annotated in ink with sale prices for all lots. Number 2 of 2 auction catalogs bound together. The volume bound in contemporary quarter calf. Armorial bookplate of Baron Northwick.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Art auctions -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Book auctions -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Northwick, John Rushout, Baron, 1770-1859 -- Bookplate.Prints, British -- Catalogs.Prints, European -- Catalogs.Private libraries -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Udney, Robert -- Art collection -- Catalogs.Udney, Robert -- Library -- Catalogs.
- Auction catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.