... The Brighton pavilion and its royal associations: to which is added a guide to that portion of the edifice open to the public; also a catalogue of the old Brighton prints and drawings in the supplementary museum. By John George Bishop ...
- 9th ed.
- [Brighton, J.G. Bishop, Printer] 1897.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.., 214 p. illus., 12 plates, 7 port. (incl. front.) 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B78 B59 1897View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Includes advertising matter.
BAC : Original wrappers.
BAC : At head of title: 9th ed.
- Subject Terms:
- Royal Pavilion (Brighton, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Bishop, John George, ... The Brighton pavilion and its royal associations, 1897
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.