Select views of Brighton, taken on the spot, and engraved by Mr. Bruce.
- [Brighton, The author, 1829]
- Physical Description:
- 9 col. plates (incl. map) 27 x 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B78 B7+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Abbey, Scenery, 58 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Original wrappers.
Title from cover.
The last plate is watermarked 1829; the map shows improvements to that date.
- Subject Terms:
- Brighton (England) -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.