... The Brighton pavilion and its royal and municipal associations: to which is added a guide to that portion of the edifice open to the public; also a catalogue of old Brighton prints and drawings in the supplementary museum. By John George Bishop.
- 10th ed.
- [Brighton, J.G. Bishop] 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.., 231 p. illus., 17 plates, 8 port. (incl. front.) 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B78 B59 1900Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements: verso of p. 231.
BAC : At head of title: By special authority of the Brighton Town Council. 10th ed.
- Subject Terms:
- Royal Pavilion (Brighton, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Bishop, John George, ... The Brighton pavilion and its royal and municipal associations, 1900
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.