Oulton, Walley Chamberlain, 1770?-1820?, Picture of Margate, and its vicinity,, 1821
- Picture of Margate, and its vicinity, by W.C. Oulton ... Illustrated with a map and twenty views, engraved by J.J. Shury, from drawings by Captain G. Varlo, R.M.
- 2d ed.
- London, Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- vi p., 1 ., -124 p. front. (map) 20 col. plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 M42 O8 1821Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Original wrappers, bound in at end, include advertisements.
BAC : Printed by J. Robins and Co., Albion Press, London.
BAC : Plate  is an added t.-p., engraved, dated 1820.
- Subject Terms:
- Margate (England) -- Description and travel.Thanet (England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.