Pugin, Augustus, 1762-1832, A series of ornamental timber gables,, 1854
- A series of ornamental timber gables, from existing examples in England and France, of the sixteenth century. Drawn on stone by B. Ferrey, under the direction of A. Pugin ... with descriptive letter-press, by E.J. Willson ...
- 2d ed., improved.
- London, Henry G. Bohn, 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.., -15 p. 30 plates. 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2920 P8 1854+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates lithographed by C. Maguire; printed by C. or J. Graf; one plate "drawn on stone by H.C. Maguire."
BAC : Added t.-p., lithographed, has title: Pugin's ornamental gables, selected from ancient examples in England.
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.