Rubens and the book : title pages by Peter Paul Rubens : an exhibition at Chapin Library, Stetson Hall, May 2-31, 1977, Williamstown, Massachusetts / prepared by students in the Williams College Graduate Program in the History of Art ; edited & introduced by Julius S. Held.
- [Williamstown, Mass. : Williams College, 1977]
- Physical Description:
- ix, 307 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R82 H46 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Rubens, Peter Paul, Sir, 1577-1640.Title pages -- Facsimiles.
YCBA Collections Search
Held, Julius S. (Julius Samuel), 1905-2002, Rubens and the book , 1977]