Southall, Mary, A description of Malvern, including a guide to the drives, rides, walks and excursions .., 
A description of Malvern, including a guide to the drives, rides, walks and excursions ...
- 2d ed., corr. and enl.
- Stourport, Printed for the author by G. Nicholson 
- Physical Description:
- [viii], -222 p. front., plates (part fold.) 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 M3 S7 1825View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Most plates by John Bradley; lithographed by N. Chater & Co., C. Hullmandel, and Rowney and Forster.
Dedication signed: Mary Southall.
Page VIII incorrectly numbered VII.
- Subject Terms:
- Malvern (England) -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.