Yale Center for British Art. Institutional Archives, Constance Clement collection of Yale Center for British Art photographs and negatives,
- Constance Clement collection of Yale Center for British Art photographs and negatives, 1971-2011.
- Physical Description:
- 2.5 linear feet (7 boxes)
- Institutional ArchivesA002Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is unprocessed and may not be available for immediate access.
Constance Clement, Deputy Director of the Yale Center for British Art, gathered this collection of photographic items and documents in her current role and during her time as the Center's Assistant Director for Publications and Information.
This collection consists of photographs and negatives created between 1970 and 1998 that relate to the formation, use, and renovation of the Yale Center for British Art. It includes photographs of the building's construction and public use, original building plans and elevations, and images of architect Louis I. Kahn on site.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural photography.Architecture -- Conservation and restoration.Architecture, Modern -- 20th century.Art, British.Clement, Constance.Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974.Yale Center for British Art.