University of Pennsylvania. School of Design, Yale Center for British Art Cross-Sectional Model,
- Yale Center for British Art Cross-Sectional Model, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 6.2 linear feet
- Institutional ArchivesS002Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is open without restriction.
Dyer Alfred "Lindsay" Falck is a Lecturer at the University of Pennsylvania School of Design, PennDesign. This model was made and donated to the Center by three of his students, Harry Lam, Cass Turner, and Greg Whitney, in the second year Case Studies Course at the Department of Architecture.
This model represents a cross-section of the Yale Center for British Art. It was created and donated to the Center by Lindsay Falck's architecture students at the University of Pennsylvania School of Design.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century.Falck, Dyer Alfred (Lindsay)Yale Center for British Art.
- Models (representations)