IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Yale Center for British Art. Registration Department, Yale Center for British Art Registration Department records,, 1974-2001
Yale Center for British Art Registration Department records, 1974-2001.
- Physical Description:
- 35 linear feet (35 boxes)
- ArchivesA030Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is unprocessed and may not be available for immediate access.
The Registration department tracks all objects in the permanent collection as well as incoming and outgoing loans for special exhibitions.
This collection consists of loan files, special exhibition files, accession files, and black and white photographic prints and their accompanying negatives. The photographs depict objects from Paul Mellon's bequest.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Collectors and collecting.Art museums -- Management.Art museums.Art, British.Yale Center for British Art.