Norman Ackroyd : the furthest lands.
- Additional Title(s):
- Wakefield : Yorkshire Sculpture Park, 
- Physical Description:
- 104 pages : illustrations ; 22 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE2232.5.A24 A4 2018Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Norman AckroydAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The ISBN is not on the volume.
Published to accompany the title exhibition at Yorkshire Sculpture Park, November 17, 2018-February 24, 2019.
With an introductory essay by Ian Ritchie.
BAC: British Art Center copy signed by artist and dated 2019. Accompanied by exhibition announcement.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackroyd, Norman, 1938- -- Exhibitions.Aquatint -- Exhibitions.Exhibitions -- England -- Wakefield -- Catalogs.Landscape prints, British -- Exhibitions.Prints, British -- Exhibitions.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.