Don't be far from me / Matthew Damhave and Sue Tompkins.
- London : Tenderbooks, .
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D36 D66 2019+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Don't be far from me was a residency and exhibition with Matthew Damhave (NYC) and Sue Tompkins (Glasgow) at Tenderbooks in March 2017. Using the context of the bookshop and its location on Cecil Court, Matthew and Sue created a series of new artworks exploring the potential of the artist's book as text and object ... More than simply a documentation of their exhibition, this book is a record of everyday encounters, passing conversations and wondering thoughts. It weaves together the intersecting narratives found in each of these artist's works and, as the title suggests, keeps them close. Caroline Stevenson and Tamsin Clark."--Pages -
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Damhave, Matthew -- Exhibitions.Tompkins, Sue, 1971- -- Exhibitions.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.