Procktor, Patrick, Ocean Pearl , 
- Ocean Pearl : (a Far Eastern voyage).
- Alternate Title(s):
- Title on folder flaps: Petit livre two
- Hong Kong : LeCadre Gallery ; London : Redfern Gallery, 
London : Coriander Press, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 8 prints : screenprints ; sheets 16 x 15 cm, in folder 16 x 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 58 v. 17Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jack W. C. Hagstrom, M.D.Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Ocean Pearl (a Far Eastern voyage): A set of 8 screenprints in 10 colours after the original watercolours. The paper is Fabriano 300 grm satin. Each print is in an edition of 500 impressions of which 200 are initialled by the artist in pencil and signed in full and numbered on the justification sheet. Printed by Coriander Press, London, in 1994 and published jointly by Redfern Gallery, London and LeCadre Gallery, Hong Kong."--Interior of envelope.
BAC: British Art Center copy is inscribed from Patrick Procktor to Jack Hagstrom, with a small sketch of a fish.
- 1. Sunset, Jakarta -- 2. Below -- 3. To sea -- 4. Bali -- 5. To see -- 6. Catamaran -- 7. Board -- 8. Thai boats.
- Subject Terms:
- East Asia -- Pictorial works.Hagstrom, Jack W.C. -- Presentation inscription from Patrick Procktor.Procktor, Patrick -- Presentation inscription to Jack W.C. Hagstrom.Southeast Asia -- Pictorial works.
- Screen prints.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.