Pitter & Fox, Pitter & Fox , [approximately 1825]
- Pitter & Fox : gold & silver lacement & embroiderers to His Majesty & Their Royal Highnesses the Dukes of Cumberland, Sussex, Cambridge, & Gloucester, corner of Bedford Street, Covent garden : regimental & naval laces, epauletts, swords & sabres, sword knots, belts, belt plates, forgets, sashes, etc.
- [London], [approximately 1825]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : engraving ; 8 x 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9920.G7 P58 1825 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Trade card for Pitter & Fox printed on cream card. Royal crest engraved at top.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Clothing and dress.Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Lace and lace making -- Great Britain.Pitter & Fox.Trade cards (advertising)
Engravings -- 1825.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.