Thames Tunnel : Rotherhithe entrance.
- [London] : [Brandon], [approximately 1843]
- Physical Description:
- 1 card : illustrations ; 11 x 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTF238.T48 T43 1843 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertising card with photomechanical reproduction of a view of an entrance & staircase to the Thames Tunnel.
"1200 feet long 76 feet below highwater mark was 8 years building and cost £446,000. Opened March 25, 1843."
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- England -- London -- 19th century.Thames Tunnel (London, England) -- Pictorial works.Tunnels -- England -- London.
Photomechanical prints -- [approximately 1843]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.