English court plaster : Red Lion Court, London.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1850-1870]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : illustrations ; 15 x 16 cm, folded to 10 x 7 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsR113.4.C68 E54 1850 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Folded sheet which, when unfolded, is a specimen of court plaster.
Court plaster is cloth covered with isinglass or some other adhesive material, used for protecting minor cuts and scratches in the skin.
- Subject Terms:
- Bandages and bandaging.Court-plaster -- Specimens.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.