Yale Center for British Art. Operations Department, Yale Center for British Art Operations Department records,, 1973-2015
Yale Center for British Art Operations Department records, 1973-2015.
- Physical Description:
- 37 linear feet (37 boxes)
- ArchivesA023Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is unprocessed and may not be available for immediate access.
The Operations department of the Yale Center for British Art is responsible for maintaining the Center's buildings and providing a safe, clean, and stable environment for the collections, staff, and visitors.
The Operations department records consist of administrative documents, correspondence, drawings, and material samples. The bulk of the collection relates to the original construction and furnishing and subsequent renovation and refurbishment projects at the Yale Center for British Art.
- Subject Terms:
- Building -- Planning.Museums -- Management.Yale Center for British Art.