Yale Center for British Art. Museum Shop, Yale Center for British Art Museum Shop records,, 1983-2017
Yale Center for British Art Museum Shop records, 1983-2017.
- Physical Description:
- 21 linear feet (21 boxes)
- ArchivesA021Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is unprocessed and may not be available for immediate access.
The Center's museum shop sells books, stationery, and gift items related to British history and art.
This collection includes documentation of museum shop activities and products, as well as promotional items produced by the Center and associated project documentation.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British.Museum stores.Yale Center for British Art.