Yale Center for British Art. Imaging Services Department, Yale Center for British Art Imaging Services Department records,
- Yale Center for British Art Imaging Services Department records, 1970-2017.
- Physical Description:
- 136 linear feet (136 boxes)
- Institutional ArchivesA019Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is unprocessed and may not be available for immediate access.
The Imaging Services department is responsible for the creation, digitization, and management of new and existing photography of the Center's collections, architecture, and selected events. Imaging Services works to document the Center's collections, and to maintain image and rights-related information in both the Center's collections management database and the digital asset management system. The department also handles technical photography for the Center's Conservation department, including infrared and ultraviolet digital imaging. Imaging Services staff members serve as a resource for the Center and the University in the areas of digital photography, fine art reproduction, copyright, and digital asset management.
This collection contains administrative files and transparencies and photographs of artwork belonging to the Yale Center for British Art.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Reproduction.Museums -- Management.Museums and the Internet.Yale Center for British Art.