Yale Center for British Art Exhibitions and Publications Department records, 1979-2015.
- Physical Description:
- 85 linear feet (85 boxes)
- Institutional ArchivesA017Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is unprocessed and may not be available for immediate access.
The Exhibitions and Publications department directs projects that reach across all curatorial departments. The department manages the Center's exhibitions as well as a publication program, which produces exhibition catalogues and publications on the history of British art.
The Exhibitions and Publications department records consist of general administrative records, correspondence within the Center and with other institutions, publication proofs and records, and documentation of exhibitions held both at the Center and at other institutions to which the Center contributed objects.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Exhibitions.Art museum curators -- United States.Art museums.Museums -- Management.Yale Center for British Art.
Yale Center for British Art Exhibitions and Publications Department records. Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives.