Yale Center for British Art. Communications and Marketing Department, Yale Center for British Art Communications and Marketing Department records,
- Yale Center for British Art Communications and Marketing Department records, 1966-2018.
- Physical Description:
- 25 linear feet (24 boxes)
- Institutional ArchivesA014Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is unprocessed and may not be available for immediate access.
The Communications and Marketing department oversees media relations, marketing, communications, advertising, and visitor services at the Yale Center for British Art. It promotes special exhibitions and programs, conducts market research and analysis, and manages all of the museum's e-communications and social media programs. The department also works to increase awareness about the Center with colleagues at the university, in the arts community, and abroad.
This collection consists of administrative files, promotional materials, press releases, and records of Yale Center for British Art exhibitions. This collection also contains media, mostly videos and photographs, created by the Communications Department from 1995 to the present.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- Public relations.Art museums.Museums and community.Yale Center for British Art.