Carswell, John, active 1846, Engraved handbill informing the public of the change of address of John Carswell, lithographer and engraver, to 46 Moss Street, Paisley, Scotland, July, 1846
- Engraved handbill informing the public of the change of address of John Carswell, lithographer and engraver, to 46 Moss Street, Paisley, Scotland.
- Paisley, July, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 21 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232.C25 E54 1846 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Scottish Book Trade index described John Carswell as trading at this address between 1848-1866.
- Subject Terms:
- Book industries and trade -- Scotland.Carswell, John, active 1846.Engravers -- Scotland -- Paisley.Lithographers -- Scotland -- Paisley.Printers -- Scotland.Printing -- Scotland.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.