Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art Publications, 1966-2014.
- Physical Description:
- 14 linear feet (14 boxes)
- Institutional ArchivesA008.Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is open without restriction.
The Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, founded in 1970, is an educational charity committed to supporting original research into the history of British art and architecture of all periods. The Centre contains an extensive library and manuscript collection, with over 12,000 books about British art. It is the sister institution to the Yale Center for British Art, with which it collaborates closely, and is part of Yale University.
This collection consists of a run of publications by the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art from 1966 to 2014.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- History.Art, British.
Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art Publications. Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives.