IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Meyers, Amy R. W, Meyers Family Copy of National Geographic Magazine Issue on the National Gallery of Art,, March 1, 1967
Meyers Family Copy of National Geographic Magazine Issue on the National Gallery of Art, March 1, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 0.209 linear feet (1 box)
- ArchivesS017Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is open without restriction.
This collection consists of a special edition reprint of National Geographic magazine from March 1967 with the headline "The National Gallery after a Quarter Century by John Walker, Director, National Gallery of Art." It is 38 pages in length and includes color photographs. Paul Mellon and the Mellon family feature prominently within the magazine's articles.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- United States.Mellon, Andrew W. (Andrew William), 1855-1937.Mellon, Paul.National Gallery of Art (U.S.)National Geographic Society (U.S.)