Yale Center for British Art. Institutional Archives, Collection of Audio and Video Recordings on the Yale Center for British Art,, 1972-1999
Collection of Audio and Video Recordings on the Yale Center for British Art, 1972-1999.
- Physical Description:
- 4.334 linear feet (3 boxes)
- ArchivesA006Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is unprocessed and may not be available for immediate access.
This collection consists of audio and video material about the Yale Center for British Art that has been created by other entities. Highlights of the collection include media about the opening of the Center, documentaries from television and public radio related to the Center and its exhibitions, and the film “Something to Brighten up the Morning” about Paul Mellon's horse Mill Reef.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- United States.Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974.Mellon, Paul.Yale Center for British Art.