Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art newsletters,, 1995-2017
Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art newsletters, 1995-2017.
- Physical Description:
- 0.209 linear feet (1 box)
- ArchivesA007Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is unprocessed and may not be available for immediate access.
The Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, founded in 1970, is an educational charity committed to supporting original research into the history of British art and architecture of all periods. The Centre contains an extensive library and manuscript collection, with over 12,000 books about British art. It is the sister institution to the Yale Center for British Art, with which it collaborates closely, and is part of Yale University.
This collection consists of the biannual newsletters for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art from the charity's inaugural issue in December 1995 to May 2017.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Periodicals.Art, British.