J. Clarke : boot & shoe maker : 110 High Holborn, London.
- London : Kent, [approximately 1820?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : engraving ; 6 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD8039 C53 1820 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Trade card of J. Clarke of 110 High Holborn, London, printed on cream card. Engraved text along with images of a man's boot and shoe and a lady's boot and shoe.
- Subject Terms:
- Boots -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Clarke, J., active 1820.Clothing and dress -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Clothing trade -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Shoemakers -- Great Britain.Shoes -- Great Britain -- 19th century.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.