Photographic Greeting Card Co., St Paul's Cathedral, London, [approximately 1965?]
St Paul's Cathedral, London.
- London : The Photographic Greeting Card Co., Ltd., [approximately 1965?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 photographic postcard : color ; 8 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687.S14 P46 1965 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Joshua HamermanView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Natural Colour Series Photo Greetings, U.S.A.
BAC: British Art Center copy completed in pen and ink. Addressed to Miss Hilda Avery. Armed Forces. 815 Second Ave. New York, N.Y. 10017. With message: "12 Apr. Went to church here yesteray. 2 hours. We're hitting "showering" weather--that means rain. Grass is green and trees are in bud. To Heidelburg on Thursday. Amy." Postmarked April 12, 1965. Two canceled stamps: 1 cent Andrew Jackson stamp and five cent Crusade against Cancer stamp.
- Subject Terms:
- Cathedrals -- England -- London.Church architecture -- England -- London.London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Postcards -- Specimens.St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England) -- Pictorial works.
- Photographic prints.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.