IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
British Standards Institution, Conservation of cultural heritage , 2018
Conservation of cultural heritage : specifications for location, construction and modification of buildings or rooms intended for the storage or use of heritage collections.
- Additional Title(s):
BS EN 16893:2018
Specifications for location, construction and modification of buildings or rooms intended for the storage or use of heritage collections
- London : BSI Standards Limited, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 55 unnumbered pages : colour illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2607Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This British Standard is the UK implementation of EN 16893:2018. Together with BS 4971:2017, it supersedes PD 5454:2012 and BS 4971:2002"--National foreword.
Bibliography: pages 42-55.
- Subject Terms:
- Archive buildings -- Standards -- Europe.Art -- Conservation and restoration -- Standards -- Europe.Art -- Conservation and restoration -- Standards.Cultural property -- Protection -- Standards -- Europe.Europe.Library buildings -- Standards -- Europe.Library buildings -- Standards.Library storage centers -- Standards -- Europe.Library storage centers -- Standards.Museum buildings -- Standards -- Europe.Museum storage facilities -- Standards -- Europe.Storage facilities -- Standards -- Europe.