British Standards Institution, Conservation of cultural heritage , 2018
- Conservation of cultural heritage : specifications for location, construction and modification of buildings or rooms intended for the storage or use of heritage collections.
- Alternate Title(s):
- BS EN 16893:2018
Specifications for location, construction and modification of buildings or rooms intended for the storage or use of heritage collections
- London : BSI Standards Limited, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 55 unnumbered pages : colour illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2607Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This British Standard is the UK implementation of EN 16893:2018. Together with BS 4971:2017, it supersedes PD 5454:2012 and BS 4971:2002"--National foreword.
Bibliography: pages 42-55.
- Subject Terms:
- Archive buildings -- Standards -- Europe.Art -- Conservation and restoration -- Standards -- Europe.Art -- Conservation and restoration -- Standards.Cultural property -- Protection -- Standards -- Europe.Europe.Library buildings -- Standards -- Europe.Library buildings -- Standards.Library storage centers -- Standards -- Europe.Library storage centers -- Standards.Museum buildings -- Standards -- Europe.Museum storage facilities -- Standards -- Europe.Storage facilities -- Standards -- Europe.