The beautiful scenery and chief places of interest throughout the Crimea from paintings by Carlo Bossoli.
- London, Day & Son, 1856.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.l., 52 mounted col. plates. 58 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 32View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 172
Selected exhibitions: "Color Printing in England, 1486-1870" (Yale Center for British Art, 20 April-25 June, 1978).
BAC,RB : Abbey, Travel, 239 (Abbey copy).
BAC,RB : T.-p. colored and mounted, listed as plate 50 in the Description of the plates.
BEIN 2000 Folio 42: Bookplate of John Nolty.
- Subject Terms:
- Crimea (Ukraine) -- Pictorial works.Day & Son -- Publisher.Nolty, John -- Bookplate.
- Chromolithographs -- 1856.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Bossoli, Carlo, 1815-1884, The beautiful scenery and chief places of interest throughout the Crimea from paintings, 1856