Art Printers, Ltd. (Bristol, England), The King unveiling Statue of the late Queen Victoria, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle-on-Tyne , 1906
The King unveiling Statue of the late Queen Victoria, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle-on-Tyne : July 11th, 1906.
- Bristol : Printed & published by Art Printers, Ltd., Bristol, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : b/w ; 13 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA558 A78 1906 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy completed in pen and ink on verso. Dated Sept. 21st, 1906. Addressed to Miss Lingwood. Market Street. Alnwick. Message continues: "Deat Pat, Sorry I have not had time to send a [illegible] sooner. I got another weeks holiday so am at Newcastle still. Hope you enjoy yourself at Wooler on Monday. Mabel is a little better. Is your Ma still at Sheffield? I go to Haughton on Monday. Write soon. Love to all, Mame." Canceled green 1 cent stamp and postmarked Sept 21 1906.
- Subject Terms:
- Edward VII, 1841-1910.Memorials -- England -- Newcastle-on-Tyne -- Pictorial works.Newcastle-on-Tyne (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works.Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne -- Pictorial works.Statues -- England -- Newcastle-on-Tyne -- Pictorial works.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Statues.
- Photographic postcards.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.