An apology for the designs of the Houses of Parliament, marked "Phil-Archimedes," now exhibiting at the National Gallery, Trafalgar Square: with a defence of the report of the Commissioners appointed by His Majesty, to examine and report upon the plans which might be offered by the competitors for rebuilding the Houses of Parliament.
- 2d ed., with a supplement ...
- London, Printed by W. Clowes and Sons, and published, for the author, by John Weale, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. fold. col. plan. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 W6 C3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Bound with: Catalogue of the designs offered for the new Houses of Parliament. London, 1836.
Ascribed to William Wilkins in The Houses of Parliament. New Haven, 1976.
- Subject Terms:
- Westminster Palace (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Wilkins, William, 1778-1839, An apology for the designs of the Houses of Parliament, marked "Phil-Archimedes,", 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.