Post Office Jubilee of Uniform Penny Postage at South Kensington Museum, 2nd July, 1890, 
Post Office Jubilee of Uniform Penny Postage at South Kensington Museum, 2nd July, 1890.
- London : Thos. de la Rue & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 card : illustrations ; 11 x 13 cm and 1 envelope : illustrations ; 11 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE6932 .P67 1890 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Commemorative postcard and envelope.
1 postcard headed "Penny Postage Jubilee 1890" with portrait of Sir Rowland Hill; contained in an envelope headed "Post Officie Jubilee of Uniform Penny Postage at South Kensington Museum, 2nd July 1890"; envelope illustrated with images relating to postal services from 1790-1890; both card and envelope printed in blue ink.
Postcard with pictorial envelope issued at the time of the Conversazione held at the South Kensington Museum to celebrate the Jubilee of inland uniform penny postage.
- Subject Terms:
- Anniversaries.Great Britain. Post Office -- Anniversaries, etc.Uniform Penny Post -- Anniversaries, etc.
- Commemoratives -- England -- 1890.
Postcards -- England -- 1890.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.