Pyne, Benjamin, -1732, [Notice. Lost gold girdle and other items], June 16, 1731
- [Notice. Lost gold girdle and other items].
- [London] : publisher not identified, June 16, 1731.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 9 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA682 .P96 1731 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
"Lost the 15th of this instant June, about nine or ten of the clock at night, between stock-market and cloth-fair, two gold girdle buckles and one chape, polished on one side only, the buckles not finished. If offered to be sold, pawn'd or valued, you are desired to stop them, and give notice to Mr. Walter Crisp, at the Buckle and Spur in Ball Alley, Lombard-street, and you shall have half a guinea reward, and no questions ask'd. Benjamin Pyne, Beadle, at Goldsmith's-Hall."
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.Lost and found possessions -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.Reward (Law) -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Advertisements -- Lost and found possessions.
Advertisements -- Reward (Law)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.