Jay, Bill, Portraits from Photographers photographed, [ca. 2000?]
- Portraits from Photographers photographed.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Photographers photographed. Selections
- Syracuse, N.Y. : Light Work, [ca. 2000?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 photographs : inkjet prints ; images 28 x 19 cm, on sheets 36 x 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPhotographs Oversize no. 4Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
-  Ansel Adams telling a risqué joke with such gusto that he is dripping his drink down his pants, much to the fascination of the cat, 1980 --  Manuel Álvarez Bravo during a meeting on a London street, 1980 --  Bill Brandt in his home in London, 1969 --  Robert Heinecken examines proofs at the Print Research facility when he was Guest Artist, 1982 --  Emil Otto Hoppé in nursing home in the British countryside ... 1972 --  André Kertész in his New York apartment overlooking Washington Square in September 1968 --  Jacques Henri Lartigue during an interview in The Photographer's Gallery, London, 1971 --  Arnold Newman in his New York home surrounded by a vast collection of sculptures, paintings, prints and photographs, 1980 --  Aaron Siskind at the Ghost Ranch, Abiquiu, New Mexico, c. 1973 --  John Szarkowski after giving a lecture of clarity and erudition in New York, March 1980 --  Weegee the famous (Arthur Fellig) in his New York apartment, September 1968 --  Cole Weston displaying the negative of "Pepper #30" in a storage vault on Wildcat Hill, near Carmel, California, c. 1975.
- Subject Terms:
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984.Álvarez Bravo, Manuel, 1902-2002.Brandt, Bill.Heinecken, Robert, 1931-2006.Hoppé, E. O. (Emil Otto), 1878-1972.Kertész, André.Lartigue, Jacques-Henri, 1894-1986.Newman, Arnold, 1918-2006.Photographers -- Portraits.Siskind, Aaron.Szarkowski, John.Weegee, 1899-1968.Weston, Cole, 1919-2003.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.