Komisarjevsky, Theodore, 1882-1954, Granada Woolwich London England , [approximately 1930]
Granada Woolwich London England : the most romantic theatre ever built.
- Additional Title(s):
Down the centuries to Granada
- London : Printed in England by Jackson Press, London, [approximately 1930]
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : illustrations ; 18 x 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA6840.G7 G73 1930 BoxYale Center for British Art, In memory of Steven ProctorAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Contains sepia illustrations of the interior of the Granada Woolwich.
BAC: British Art Center copy with publisher's original glacine wrapper.
- Subject Terms:
- Granada Woolwich (London, England)Interior decoration -- England -- London -- 20th century.Music-halls (Variety-theaters, cabarets, etc.) -- England -- London -- History -- 20th century.Theaters -- Decoration -- England -- London.Theaters -- England -- London.
- Grand Staircase leading to the Hall of Mirrors
- A corner of Granada Foyer
- On the balcony overlooking the foyer
- Entrance to the Hall of Mirrors
- The Hall of Mirrors
- In the stalls
- The Proscenium from the Circle
- A glimpse of Granada splendor
- Café-Restaurant on the Foyer Balcony.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.