The Emerald Tint Laid Papeterie : containing note paper & envelopes to correspond.
- [England] , [approximately 1860]
- Physical Description:
- 1 set of stationery : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS1230 .E44 1860 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Notepaper and envelopes in original chromolithographed envelope.  loose writing papers (11-14 cm) accompanied by 2 sets of envelopes, (9-10 cm), each set of envelopes in printed wrappers: Superior tinted laid envelopes.
- Subject Terms:
- Stationery -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Writing paper.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1860]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.