John Bartholomew and Son, Children's map of London , [approximately 1939]
Children's map of London / John Bartholomew and Son.
- Edinburgh : John Bartholomew & Son, [approximately 1939]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 52 x 72 cm, folded to 19 x 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5754.L7 E635 1939Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale not given.
- "With acknowledgement to Mrs. Kipling and the Oxford University Press for permission to include verse from 'The River's Tale' in a 'School History of England' by Rudyard Kipling, and to Mr. Alfred Noyes for permission to include lines from 'The Barrel Organ' published by Wm. Blackwood & Sons, London."
"All Author's royalties on this plan are being given to The Hospital for Sick Children, Gt. Ormond Street, London."
"Price 2 - Net."
Pictorial map of London with coats of arms, quotations, and illustrations from children's stories and poems.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Maps.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.