- [London] : Mile End Press, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK7398.S65 N49 2017+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Romilly Saumarez SmithView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK7398.S65 N49 2017+ Copy 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Romilly Saumarez SmithView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Published to accompany an exhibition held at the Ruthin Craft Centre, 29 April-16 July 2017.
Text by Edmund de Waal and Pennina Barnett.
"Jewellery: Romilly Samaurez Smith; Photography: Verdi Yahooda; Essay Bryan Appleyard; Design: Nicola Barnacle and Daniel Edwards; Bookbinding design: Charles Gledhill; Bookbinding: Book Works; Printing ArtQuarters Press; Paper: Paperback and Fedrigoni; Anagrams: Gavon de Fiddle & M.M. Hamar Ritz."--Leaf .
"Subscriber edition: 1-10; Special edition: 11-100; Standard edition: 101-300."--Leaf .
BAC: BAC copy 1 is no. 16 of the special edition of 100 copies. In removable gold paper wrapper.
BAC: BAC copy 2 is no. 134 of the standard edition of 200 copies. In removable cream paper wrapper.
"Newfoundland is a fine book published by Mile End Press; a collaboration between Romilly Saumarez Smith, Verdi Yahooda, Nicola Barnacle and Daniel Edwards. In 2011 Romilly started to buy bronze metal detecting finds on eBay, which inspired her to make them into pieces of jewellery. She invited Verdi to photograph the finds before and after their transformation."--http://www.mileendpress.com, accessed October 9, 2019.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- Wales -- Ruthin.Jewelry -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Memory.Smith, Romilly Saumarez, 1954- -- Exhibitions.Women jewelers -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Yahooda, Verdi, 1952- -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.