Colbran's new guide for Tunbridge Wells, being a full and accurate description of the Wells and its neighbourhood within a circuit of nearly twenty miles, and notices of the London and Dover railway ...
- 2d ed. By James Phippen.
- Tunbridge Wells, J. Colbran; [1843?]
London, A.H. Baily and Co. [1843?]
- Physical Description:
- x, 353 p. front., ill., plates, fold. map. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 T92 P5 1843Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements: , 28 p. at end.
BAC : Two plates published by J. Selbran, and J. & E. Harwood.
BAC : Map by Stidolph & Son; engraved by S.I. Russell. Various plates engraved by J. Smith, R.W. Smart and Folkard, after designs by C.T. Dodd. A few illustrations also signed: C.T. Dodd.
"Descriptive particulars of the South eastern (London and Dover) railway, containing notices of the several stations, and the principal objects of interest on the line from the Tunbridge station to London, Folkestone, and Dover. By James Phippen": p. 327-353.
- Subject Terms:
- Southeastern Railway, England.Tunbridge Wells (England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Phippen, James, Colbran's new guide for Tunbridge Wells,, [1843?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.