George Gordons Glasgow Ginghams original standard qualities , [approximately 1846?]
- George Gordons Glasgow Ginghams original standard qualities : entirely new designs, most expensive colors : made only from the finest yarns.
- [Scotland?] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1846?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 24 x 34 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9850 .G67 1846 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Advertising sign for George Gordon, gingham manufacturer. Date of publication suggested from the Post-Office Annual Glasgow directory, page 109. George Gordon is listed in the 1846-1847 directory as trading at 3 North Exchage Court. Cream card within gold ornate border. Text printed in gold and black.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Textile fabrics.Textile industry -- Scotland.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1846?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.