IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Gordons Glasgow Ginghams original standard qualities , [approximately 1846?]
George Gordons Glasgow Ginghams original standard qualities : entirely new designs, most expensive colors : made only from the finest yarns.
- [Scotland?] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1846?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 24 x 34 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9850 .G67 1846 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Full Orbis Record:
- Advertising sign for George Gordon, gingham manufacturer. Date of publication suggested from the Post-Office Annual Glasgow directory, page 109. George Gordon is listed in the 1846-1847 directory as trading at 3 North Exchage Court. Cream card within gold ornate border. Text printed in gold and black.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Textile fabrics.Textile industry -- Scotland.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1846?]
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.