The Elizabethan Club of Yale University, 1911-1986.
- Additional Title(s):
Elizabetha Regina Angliae
- Paris : Monnaie de Paris, [1986?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 medallion : bronze ; 8 cm in diameter, 1 cm in depth
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCabinet OYale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Inscriptions: Recto, on entire perimeter (around the image of a Phoenix): "The Elizabethan Club of Yale University, 1911-1986." Verso, in arc over the image of Queen Elizabeth: "Elizabetha Regina Angliae" Engraved on rim: "Br. Flor" (i.e., Bronze Florentin").
Issued with a two-piece plastic stand, each piece inscribed "Monnaie de Paris."
The medallion commemorates the 75th anniversary of the Elizabethan Club of Yale University.
- Subject Terms:
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603.Elizabethan Club (Yale University)Medals -- Specimens.Robinson, Duncan -- Provenance.
- Medallions (medals)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.