IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Elizabethan Club of Yale University, 1911-1986, [1986?]
The Elizabethan Club of Yale University, 1911-1986.
- Additional Title(s):
Elizabetha Regina Angliae
- Paris : Monnaie de Paris, [1986?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 medallion : bronze ; 8 cm in diameter, 1 cm in depth
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ1008 .E47 1986 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Inscriptions: Recto, on entire perimeter (around the image of a Phoenix): "The Elizabethan Club of Yale University, 1911-1986." Verso, in arc over the image of Queen Elizabeth: "Elizabetha Regina Angliae" Engraved on rim: "Br. Flor" (i.e., Bronze Florentin").
Issued with a two-piece plastic stand, each piece inscribed "Monnaie de Paris."
The medallion commemorates the 75th anniversary of the Elizabethan Club of Yale University.
- Subject Terms:
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603.Elizabethan Club (Yale University)Medals -- Specimens.Robinson, Duncan -- Provenance.
- Medallions (medals)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.