Button depicting a bird in a hat.
- Alverstoke, England : Tracey Bush, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 button ; 4 cm in diameter
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B87 B88b FlatAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- In black paperboard box. Lid bears printed images of various beetles.
BAC: British Art Center copy housed with a second button from Bush's series (Sweet lady).
"A handmade badge, an intricate collage of vintage paper and a postage stamp, finished with gold leaf. Presented in a black card box, please specify beetle or flower design when ordering."--www.traceybush.co.uk, accessed August 19, 2019.
The present circular button (or badge) depicts a yellow-breasted bird in a hat, alongside a small child wearing a costume of black and yellow stripes and a hat that resembles an upturned dandelion flower.
- Subject Terms:
- Beetles.Birds.Dandelions.Hats.Pin-back buttons -- Specimens.Women in natural history.
- Buttons (information artifacts)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.