Wild, Tessa, William Morris & his palace of art , 2018
William Morris & his palace of art : architecture, interiors & design at Red House / Tessa Wild.
- Additional Title(s):
William Morris and his palace of art
- London ; New York : Philip Wilson Publishers, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 272 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), plans ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.M847 W55 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 254-265) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and crafts movement -- England -- London.Arts and crafts movement.Buildings.England -- London.England.Homes.Interior decoration -- England -- London.Interior decoration.London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Medievalism -- England -- History -- 19th century.Medievalism in architecture.Medievalism in architecture.Medievalism in art.Medievalism in art.Medievalism.Morris & Co. (London)Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Homes and haunts -- England -- London.Morris, William, 1834-1896.Red House (Bexley, London, England)Red House (Bexley, London, England)Red House (London)Webb, Philip, 1831-1915.Webb, Philip, 1831-1915.
- 'Si je puis': 'If I can'
- Before Red House: Oxford and London
- Designing and building Red House
- Decorating and furnishing the house
- The garden
- The Firm
- Relinquishing Red House
- Red House after Morris.