The illustrators : the British art of illustration, 1800-2014 / [written and researched by David Wootton, with contributions by Alexander Beetles, Giles Huxley-Parlour, Sophia Pistofidou and Rachel Woods ; edited by Fiona Nickerson and David Wootton].
- Additional Title(s):
British art of illustration, 1800-2014
- London : Chris Beetles, 
- Physical Description:
- 329 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryDealerCat Chris Beetles LimitedAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Chris Beetles Gallery, London.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Chris Beetles Limited -- Catalogs.Drawing, British -- Catalogs.Drawing, British.Great Britain.Illustration of books -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Catalogs.Illustration of books -- Great Britain -- 20th century -- Catalogs.Illustration of books -- Great Britain -- 21st century -- Catalogs.Illustration of books.Illustrators -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Illustrators.
- Sales catalogs -- England -- London -- 21st century.
YCBA Collections Search
Chris Beetles Limited, The illustrators ,