Great Britain. Ministry of Public Building and Works, Hampton Court Palace general admission ticket, [approximately 1965?]
- Hampton Court Palace general admission ticket.
- [England] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1965?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 ticket : color illustrations ; 8 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8214.5.G7 H36 1965 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "F 56903. Price 2/-."
On verso: "Visit also Chiswick House. A superb example of Palladian Architecture. Adults 1/6. Ask for lealet at the Bookstalls. Children 9d."
- Subject Terms:
- Chiswick House (Hounslow, London, England)Hampton Court (Richmond upon Thames, London, England)Palaces -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.